Friday, October 29, 2010

syg kt kau ??

Views
tak tau lahh aku sayang ke takk kt kau . ase ny da bertukar jadi benci . kau yang mintak kan ?? so as your wish i follow it . it doesn't matter to you rite ? my feeling is empty for you . i want to forget you forever if i can . and unfortunately , i cant . but i still try to do it . nobody can help me . and nobody can deny it . it's my decision . we'll see if i still loves you . if ada lahh tok kau . kau pon tak kesah kan ??tol tak ? It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you I won't be sorry It's Alright, it's OK So don't you bother what I do No matter what you say I wont return Our bridge has burned down I'm stronger now It's ,it's OK so much better without you I won't be sorry
You played me Betrayed me Your love was nothing but a game Portrayed a role You took control, I I couldn't help but fall So deep But now I see things clear
It's Alright, it's OK I'm so much better without you I won't be sorry



p/s : hope you happy with her forever !!

Domain dan Hosting oleh Hosting Rajawali - Social blogging in Malaysia Oneblogsocial

No comments:

Post a Comment



 
Designed by Miraa Hussin